Emergency Furnace Repair
When your furnace goes out in the winter, you can’t wait around for repair or replacement. Get immediate help for your furnace, even on short notice, when you contact Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating and ask for our emergency furnace repair service.
Get a Warm, Cozy House Again—Even In An Emergency
Winters here in the Kankakee area can be brutal, with freezing temperatures, snow, ice, and cold wind lasting for months. Unfortunately, your furnace won’t give you two weeks notice of when it plans to break down. Having working heat isn’t just a luxury; it’s a necessity to keep you and your family warm, keep your pipes from freezing, and protect your pets and house plants from damage.
No one wants to need furnace repair, but when a furnace stops heating your home, it’s urgent to get it fixed right away. Fortunately, you have the friendly HVAC experts from Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating on your side when it happens. We offer Emergency Furnace Repair because we know that it simply isn’t an option for you to wait days or weeks to get an appointment slot on the calendar.
What To Do When Your Furnace Goes Out In The Winter
- Step One: Call Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating and ask for our Emergency Furnace Repair Service.
- Step Two: While we are on the way, take precautions to keep you and your family warm.
- Use space heaters if possible
- Open the cabinet doors under your sinks to expose pipes to the warmer air in the house
- Open the tap to let just a trickle of cool water run through to help keep pipes from freezing
- Bundle up in lots of blankets and sweaters and drink hot liquids
- Step Three: Our technicians will evaluate your furnace’s needs, let you know if repair is possible, and give you a quote for repair or replacement.
- Step Four: You make the decision for the furnace repair or replacement that’s best for your needs.
Get Emergency Furnace Repair today from Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating
Contact us to get started. We look forward to serving you.