Plumbing Pipes Don’t Last Forever—Let Us Replace Them
When you need to replace your plumbing pipes, count on the plumbing experts at Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating to get the job done right.
Re-piping your plumbing can be a big job, but our plumbing contractors are here to bring you brand new plumbing pipes when you need them.
How Do I Know If I Need Re-Piping In My Home?
Here are some of the common signs that you need to replace your plumbing pipes.
- You have galvanized pipe that is worn out.
- You have pinhole leaks at various points in your pipes.
- Your water pressure is low (this is a signal that buildup on the interior of the pipes has reduced the diameter of the channel that water can flow through).
- Brown or rust-colored water comes out of the tap, especially when you haven’t run the water for several days.
- Your pipes are visibly rusted, corroded, or deteriorated.
- You have recently experienced a burst or broken pipe for no apparent reason (fixing just that section of pipe will not prevent other parts of the pipe from failing suddenly).
- The plumbing in your home is more than 50 years old.
What Does Re-Piping Include?
Re-piping means that your current plumbing pipes will be removed and new ones will be installed. This is a long-term solution that allows you to go many years with the peace of mind that your home’s plumbing is in good shape. We offer the best and most popular options for your plumbing, including copper and PEX.
The typical process for re-piping your home includes the following:
- Complete, professional site inspection and estimate
- Replacement of all hot and cold water lines, traveling the complete distance from the water source to each of your individual fixtures (faucets, washing machine, etc).
Count on Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating for Plumbing Re-Piping Today
We are your local experts in the Kankakee area for plumbing re-piping jobs. Restore your home’s flow of reliable, fresh, clear water when you get re-piping done right here. Call us to set up your initial appointment.